Update 25th Feb, the is now closed.
Please see attached the Criteria & Guidance, DRAFT application form with questions, Example budget sheet and check list for your information.
Alternatively, head to the website where you can see the criteria and download a copy of the questions and the budget template. https://www.near-neighbours.org.uk/small-grants
Please, sign up to our monthly newsletter to find out about more opportunities and other small grants, including our reguar programe that provides seed funding for local groups and organisations who are working to bring together neighbours, to develop relationships of trust across diverse faiths and ethnicities and also to improve their communities.
- Firstly, you need to contactKIM regarding your project, to have a chat/zoom conversation about your grant application and project idea, as I will have the LINK to give you for the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- We strongly encourage you to fill in and complete the word document (draft application), and when completed (feel free to send me the draft application to have a look) then you will need to copy and paste the answers on to the online application form (once again, the link for this is with me, so please contact me to arrange a time to talk and receive the link).
- IMPORTANT – you will NOT be able to save your application part way through and come back to it, you will need to do it all in one go, so please complete the draft form fully, ready to copy and paste, ensure you have the required documents ready to attach, including your budget.
- IMPORTANT – If you applied for a grant in our NN last round of grant (successful or not), you CAN apply for this Community Covid Relief grants.
- IMPORTANT – For these Covid Relief grants we do not ask for groups to work across different faith/ethnicities/cultures unlike our normal NN grants programme.
- IMPORTANT – It will be a first come first serve basis, so although we do not have a deadline, once our funds are gone, they’re gone!
London will aim to make a decision within 2 weeks and communicate this to you.
Any questions please contact me as soon as possible.
Look forward to hearing from you and please share with your contacts.