Date(s) - 15/09/2017 - 17/09/2017
2. CRIB conference 15th-17th September 2017
After several years the London School of Theology is unable to host us in 2017. So we are ringing the changes and moving the biennial conference to Yarnfield Park near Stafford in the Midlands. The choice of venue to this well run spacious conference centre partly reflects the significance of the large Muslim communities in the North of England and we hope that it will make it easier for those working in the north to attend. Of course we also hope that those from the southeast will also make the fairly easy journey to join us!
CRIB 2017 will look at Changing Communities – in all senses of the phrase. How are communities in Britain changing in the light of Muslim demographic growth, migration and Brexit? How can we be changing communities through prayer, evangelism, bridge building and social action? How can we care for those Muslims who choose to change community and start to follow Christ?
All CRIB conferences aim to fulfil the mandate of the CRIB network (above) by:
· Building an accurate picture of what is happening in relation to Christian responses to Muslims in Britain
· Sharpening our thinking on important and challenging issues
· Looking at practical positive responses to these issues and equipping specialists to help others in their response
· Encouraging one another and praying
· Facilitating networking between specialists
We expect that any increase in price will be small, where any increase is needed. Booking will open in December 2016 as soon as we can give you full details. This is a commercial venue and we are required to give the final numbers and names a month in advance and so early booking is necessary.
For more details contact email@example.com