Date(s) - 16/05/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
We would like to invite you and any colleagues to take part in a FREE one-day intercultural training session in Luton, led by GRASSROOTS, SIETAR UK and the University of Warwick, and part-funded by Near Neighbours. This exciting opportunity is available to those who are giving support of any kind to refugees, asylum seekers and other migrants, either in paid professional or voluntary capacities in Luton!
On the day participants will:
- Increase their intercultural awareness and understanding
- Discover activities and tools which can be used to help refugees and asylum seekers better:
- Understand the complexities of British society
- Adapt to life here more successfully
- Reduce misunderstanding and culture shock
- Learn how to effectively deliver these activities to:
- Refugees and asylum seekers directly
- Other colleagues and associates who also work with refugees and asylum seekers
This will take place on Wednesday 16th May 2018 in Luton. Doors open at 09:00 for a 09:30 start, and will finish at 4.30pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided! The venue will be in High Town and will be confirmed once you have booked.
Should you have any queries or questions, please do let me know asap via email to email@example.com or by calling 07456 679879. I hope to hear from you soon.
Ciaran O’Brien Director at Cultural Kinetics / Director of Community Development at SIETAR UK