Hope you are well during this difficult time.
Good news! we are finally able to open our Grants programme!
We have some changes, this year we are offering grants up to £3,000 maximum (application attached) but also introducing our smaller £1,000 grants (application attached) for quick start up and grassroots projects, this is to help you to bring together people of different faiths and backgrounds in a COVID safe way.
In light of government restrictions, we are looking for projects that can be run currently.
Please see the current local COVID 19 guidance: https://m.luton.gov.uk/Page/Show/Health_and_social_care/coronavirus/Pages/new-default.aspx
For your information I have attached our Guidance and Criteria for the grants, application forms, grant check list, equal opportunities form and our COVID 19 guidance information.
Please see a reminder of our key criteria:
- Bring together peoples of two or more different faiths and/or ethnicities, to build friendships and develop relationships of trust.
- Involve a diverse group of people in planning and implementation:People from more than one faith group and/or ethnicity are involved in running the project.
- Work locally: We want to see people who are living very locally (i.e. in the same street, estate or neighbourhood) come together.
- Work sustainably: We want to see long term and natural relationships grow, that will last beyond the period of funding.
- Work to improve the community: We want to see people working to make their communities a better place to live.
Please contact me (KIM) (by email or phone) if you are interested in applying so we can arrange a meeting, at present I am meeting in person in a COVID safe environment but can meet on zoom also.
Please share with your networks.