SMASH is our free summer school for 8-12 year olds who are growing up in poverty.
I have attached the role description and application form.
Key information to note is:
- These are temporary roles, only for the length of SMASH.
- Applicants can choose whether they’d like to work for the first two weeks, the last three weeks, or all five weeks of SMASH.
- Pay is set at £480 per week.
- The deadline for applications is Monday 8th July.
- The interview date is Thursday 11th July.
If the roles aren’t suitable for you but you know people who might be interested, please circulate this as widely as you like. It’s a great opportunity for two skilled and compassionate people to bring joy into the lives of some of the most disadvantaged children in our town. The information and forms are are also available at https://www.leveltrust.org/get-involved/careers/
Careers Would you like to join a friendly, passionate and dedicated team? Sports Specialists – SMASH summer school. We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic and engaging sports specialists to run the multi sports weeks of our SMASH summer school.
All the best.
Office: 07480 753 905
Mobile: 07846 149 532