|In these days where so much is shaking, where there is uncertainty and even chaos, where there is fear and despair, the bride of Christ has the opportunity to be a beacon of hope as she declares her hope in His victory.
Pray for the church
– to take the time to pursue intimacy with Him, to go deeper, to anchor herself in Him.
– to live out the hope she has in Jesus as she lives out of wisdom, not foolishness; out of love, not out of fear
Pray for opportunity to share this hope with others.
Pray for our town
– that people would examine the foundations of their lives
– and as they do so, they would hunger for Jesus
Also pray for leaders (of all descriptions, whether secular or in churches)
– for wisdom
– for clear thinking
– for practical ideas
– for energy and strength and health