“Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference.” – Max Lucado
On the first Thursday of the month, a group meets to worship, catch God’s heart-beat and to pray, not with our agenda, but according to what the Spirit reveals.
The themes coming out of this month’s prayer time were
– the call to perseverance
– the call to be distinctive
Perhaps keep praying into that?
Join us next time on Thursday, 6th December, 7:30 at Youthscape.
The next prayer gathering is on Friday 30th November, 7:30 pm – 9 pm at Word of Faith Centre, Alma Street (in town centre)
PRAYER FOR LUTON
– Oasis, Red Cross, NOAH, LTCC, HOTS, Streetpastors …. all looking for volunteers. Pray that the Lord of the Harvest would call workers into the harvest field and that those he calls would be willing to go!
– St Mary’s as the heating has broken down completely in the main church. Pray for provision and the right contractors / workmen to do the work.
– Mahabba (all about reaching out in love to our Muslim neighbours) regional network meeting on Sat 1st December
– True Vine Fellowship hosting a women’s conference Sat 10th Nov
– Services of Remembrance on Sunday 11th Nov
Pray for the church in Luton to grow her roots deep into Him and to shine like lights in our town.