“Prayer is the articulation of desire. It is not the accreditation of success. We pray out of our desperation and brokenness. No-one has a prayer problem. We just have a complacency problem…. So there is a sense in which prayer is the overflow of desire.” (Pete Greig)
PRAYER in the coming weeks
* Wednesday 29th Jan, with St Mary’s Church, 7:30 pm – 9 pm. Led by Prayer for Luton
* Tuesday 4th Feb, praying for Luton with Bramingham Park Church, 7:30 pm – 9 pm
Led by Bramingham Park Church
* Thu 20th Feb, 20:20 pm, prayer for the university at the Treehouse
Led by Andrew Goodman
* week following 20th Feb – prayer room open at the Treehouse
* Fri 28th Feb, 19:30 pm – 21:00 pm, with New Covenant Fellowship Church, Kestin House.
Led by Prayer for Luton and NCF
If your church or organisation is running a prayer event, let us know!
We want to see an increase of the body supporting one another, standing together with one another in prayer.
PRAY FOR …
* Where do you see things breaking out that speak of the way God is? That point so clearly to Him? That help people taste, see and experience a tiny bit what God is like?
PRAY FOR THOSE!
– a new charity “Love for the Family” starting in Luton
– Alpha course at NCF church
– God to call more workers into his harvest field
– the church to be increasingly involved and engaged with the good things that speak of God in our town