Exciting news from The Feast – we are hiring!
We are looking for a part time youth worker to run Feast youth activities in Luton.
Salary: £20,000 pro rata (£10.25 per hour)
Hours per week: between 7.5 – 15 (we are happy to negotiate on this)
Contract type: Fixed term until end August 2022
The post holder will work closely with the Development Manager to
– run youth encounters that bring together teenagers from different religious and ethnic backgrounds
– help run and promote a weekly youth group
– promote Feast activities and programmes to a range of different communities
– build relationships with different faith groups, community groups and schools
– assist with some administrative tasks such as updating records, reporting on projects, and updating social media posts
This role works really well as a secondment from another organisation or alongside another job.
To find out more, please contact Ulrike at email@example.com for more details of the job and an application form.
Closing date Friday 15th October
Interviews Thursday 21st October, 5 pm for a youth activity and Friday 22nd October for a formal interview
Please do share this information with your networks.
A job ad graphic is attached.
Feast Luton Development Manager
Thank you for understanding I may not be able to get back to you as quickly as I’d like as I work 15 hours p/w for The Feast.